$169.00 + tax
You embrace the mess! The thought of acrylic paint and charcoal being used is No Big Deal and even welcomed. Bring on the mess! Art can get messy, and you are ready to celebrate it with us!
Please order by April 27th to get your kit on time! (Free delivery!)
- Monday morning, the class videos get posted on the site and are available until Sunday afternoon.
- Each week there is 1 new project video to watch. The videos guide the student step-by-step through the project. 8 hours total class time.
- Watch our class videos whenever you want :) Kids can create at their own pace, pause, and rewatch! Art supplies included. There are a few basic home supplies you will need like a crazy glue, paper, and a few others. We will send you a list!
- We are available on a Zoom call Tues-Sat 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm to answer project questions
- Friday—Celebrate your creations! Join in on our Zoom to show us what you made :)
- Week 1: Puppy Painting inspired by Mary Cassett's love of dogs and family! (14"x14" acrylic on stretched canvas) 1 class, 2 hours. *Bonus Mary Cassatt 4Cats Print Book!
- Week 2: Inspired by M.C Escher we will work on Sketchbook Drawing Exercises: Composition, Shading & Optical Illusions using including a 4Cats sketchbook, 2 sets of awesome Ditto markers, and pencil crayons. 1 class, 2 hours.
- Week 3: Oven-Bake Clay Spring House and Tealight sculpture inspired by Hokusai's love of Cherry Blossoms. 1 class, 2 hours.
- Week 4: Dragon and Mythical Creature Drawing with a set of graded pencils, charcoal and kneadable eraser inspired by Leonardo da Vinci.1 class, 2 hours
- No refunds, credits, or exchanges