$169.00 + tax
You want to create from home with us, but without the risk of making a mess on your beautiful carpet? We get it! Art can get messy, which we love, but that’s easier done in our studio than in your home!
Please order by April 27th to get your kit on time! (Free delivery!)
Week 1: Spring Paper Tole and Oven-Bake Clay Family Portrait inspired by Grandma Moses's love of Family celebration in art! (9"x12" canvas board) 1 class, 2 hours.
Week 2: Inspired by M.C Escher we will work on Sketchbook Drawing Exercises: Composition, Shading & Optical Illusions using including a 4Cats sketchbook, 2 sets of awesome Ditto markers, and pencil crayons. 1 class, 2 hours.
Week 3: Oven-Bake Clay Spring House and Tealight sculpture inspired by Hokusai's love of Cherry Blossoms. 1 class, 2 hours.
Week 4: Sketchbook, Pencil and Pencil Crayon Invention Drawing inspired by the genius of Leonardo da Vinci. 1 class, 2 hours
- Tutorial videos guide the student step-by-step through the 4 projects.
- Watch our class videos whenever you want :) Kids can create at their own pace, pause, and rewatch! Art supplies included. There are a few basic home supplies you will need like a pencil, paper, and a few others. We will send you a list!
- We are available on a Zoom call Tues-Sat 2:00pm– 4:00pm to answer project questions
- Friday—Celebrate your creations! Join in on our Zoom to show us what you made :)
- No refunds, credits, or exchanges. We cannot guarantee supplies are 100% mess free.